About Ryan Quinn, Managing Attorney in the Firm’s Washington, D.C. Office
Ryan Quinn is the managing attorney for the firm’s Washington, D.C., office, and oversees all aspects of the Firm’s personal injury practice. Mr. Quinn graduated cum laude from Mary Washington College and magna cum laude from Cornell Law School. Mr. Quinn has extensive experience litigating all aspects of complex personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, and premises liability cases, and also leads the firm’s class action and mass torts practice. He has been honored by Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” in the Virginia personal injury bar in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. Prior to joining Slocumb Law Firm, Mr. Quinn worked in two other prominent national law firms.
A lifelong Virginia resident, Mr. Quinn lives in Arlington, Virginia with his wife, Aubrey, and their children. In his spare time, he enjoys playing basketball and chess, and he is an avid fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Cornell School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Magna Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court, District of Columbia
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- American Association for Justice
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- $2 million recovery in a case arising from a motor vehicle accident in which our client sustained a traumatic brain injury
- $945,000 recovery for an individual who sustained severe neck and back injuries in a motor vehicle accident in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- $565,000 recovery for an individual who sustained severe back and knee injuries in a motor vehicle accident in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- $400,000 recovery in a confidential products liability case in Washington, DC.
- $300,000 recovery for an individual who sustained a back injury in a motor vehicle accident in Frederick County, Virginia.
- $300,000 recovery for an individual who sustained a knee injury in a motor vehicle accident in Alexandria City, Virginia.
- Confidential settlement in a complex national class action suit on behalf of Maryland individual based on violation of state privacy laws and electronic surveillance.
- Confidential settlement of a complex national products liability lawsuit involving the administration of compromised immunizations.
(SETTLEMENTS AND VERDICTS IN ALL CASES DEPEND ON VARIOUS FACTORS AND CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH ARE UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. THEREFORE, PAST RESULTS IN CASES ARE NOT A GUARANTEE OR PREDICTION OF SIMILAR RESULTS IN FUTURE CASES WHICH THE SLOCUMB FIRM AND ITS LAWYERS MAY UNDERTAKE.)