At Mike Slocumb Law Firm, our Baltimore car accident attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of those who were injured because of negligence. We know that people get seriously injured or killed in car wrecks in Baltimore, which is home to some of the most dangerous roads in the United States. Car accidents on I-95 or I-895 occur on a daily basis. When someone's careless or reckless actions cause the accident, that driver must be held accountable.
From our Baltimore office, we have handled a variety of car accident claims. We know what's required to hold negligent drivers accountable and send a message to others that safety on Maryland roads is a Number One priority. If you were injured in an accident on I-695 or I83 - or any other roadway in Baltimore - you may be entitled to compensation. We help clients recover compensation to pay their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other losses.
Don't wait another minute if you were involved in a car or truck crash. Fill out or free consultation form on this page or call our Baltimore office: 202-737-4141.
You've been in a car wreck in Baltimore. Now what? You may feel overwhelmed and confused. That's where we can step in and help you. We will shoulder the burden for you so you can focus on recovering. Contact us as soon as possible after the accident and let us know what happened. We handle car accident claims every day. Our job is to help victims secure compensation so they can get their lives back on track.
Of course, you will need to take action even before you call Mike Slocumb Law Firm.
- Call 911. Even if you're not sure you are injured, you will want a police officer at the scene to investigate.
- Don't leave the scene. It's against the law to hit and run. If the other driver did flee, try to remember as much information as possible and give those details to the police.
- Talk to witnesses. The police may also get information, but don't rely on the officer to talk to everyone. Ask for their contact info, including their names and phone numbers.
- Take pictures of the accident scene. You should photograph any damage to your car as well as injuries you may have sustained.
- Tell your insurance company about the crash. You will need to let the insurance company know you've been in an accident. Give them the facts. If you have concerns about talking to your insurance company, call our law firm first.
One thing you should never do after a car accident is to offer the claims adjuster for the other driver any statement. We urge you to decline to comment if you are contacted by the adjuster. Anything you say to an adjuster can and will be used against you.
Instead, get the adjuster's name and contact information. We can then contact the insurance company for the other driver on your behalf. By doing so, we can make sure your rights are protected.