Auburn Car Accident Lawyers Helping Injured Drivers Get Compensation
If you've been hurt in a collision, get an Auburn car crash attorney
Whether you're a student at Auburn University or you're someone who lives and works in the city, you might end up in a car wreck somewhere in Lee County and need legal guidance. From our Auburn office, we have represented many injury victims and families who lost loved ones over the years in serious car accidents. We understand the struggle people face when trying to recover compensation for their losses.
A car crash on Interstate 85 or a head-on collision on Shug Jordan Parkway can lead to significant losses and severe injury. People come to our Auburn law firm all the time with questions about how to pay their medical expenses. They wonder if they're entitled to recover damages for their lost wages. Our attorneys want to hear from you. We will answer your questions and will help you determine your best course of action. If you've been hurt in a car crash, a knowledgeable Auburn car accident attorney can help you get an outcome that meets your needs and lets you move on from your collision. Contact a lawyer from the Mike Slocumb Law Firm in Auburn today for a free consultation.
- What are the most common types of car accidents in Auburn?
- Should I file a car accident lawsuit if I've been hurt?
We have case results that speak for themselves. Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured crash victims, and our Auburn car accident lawyers provide personalized attention to every client. Our attorneys keep them informed and up to date about developments in their case, and our lawyers take an aggressive stand when it comes to dealing with the insurance companies. Our Auburn car accident lawyers can help injured victims after all sorts of different crashes, including:
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- T-Bone Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Texting and Driving Accidents
- Rear-end accidents happen more frequently than any other type of car accident and often result in someone getting hurt. In these types of crashes, the driver in the front vehicle is almost always not at fault. The rear-most driver sometimes slams into the vehicle in front because the driver is speeding, distracted, fatigued or impaired by drugs or alcohol. These are factors that can allow our Auburn car crash lawyers to show the driver was negligent and you deserve compensation.
- Head-on collisions can have grave consequences. Sometimes a driver falls asleep and drifts into the path of the oncoming car, resulting in a lane departure collision with catastrophic injuries. Other factors can lead to a head-on crash. The driver might be texting or otherwise distracted, and if that's the case, our attorneys can hold them accountable.
- T-bone accidents occur frequently in Auburn and throughout Alabama and can cause serious injuries. The at-fault driver might run a red light or stop sign. In some instances, a driver is making a left turn and strikes another driver or motorcycle heading into the intersection with the right of way.
- Drunk driving accidents can have tragic consequences. Survivors often report extensive emotional trauma in addition to physical injury. Every 30 minutes, a death results from a drunk driver causing a wreck. Don't let another minute pass before you get representation from an experienced lawyer who advocates for people injured by drunk drivers or families who lost loved ones in fatal crashes caused by drunk drivers.
- Hit-and-run accidents can be complicated and cause severe injury. There is never a legitimate reason to fail to stop after being involved in a collision, especially if someone is hurt. Drivers often flee because they're driving under the influence. They may hit and run because they lack valid insurance or a driver's license, or they may flee if they're violating another law, such as not having a child secured in a child safety seat. Crash victims often face pushback trying to collect damages in hit-and-run crashes, but our Auburn car accident attorneys can help make those responsible answer for their negligence.
- Texting and driving accidents have become increasingly common in Auburn and across the nation, and a lot of people get seriously injured or killed in these types of crashes. One study indicated as many as 1 in 5 drivers send or receive text messages while driving. On highways, on residential streets, in mall parking lots ─ texting while driving presents a significant hazard to other motorists and pedestrians in Auburn and throughout the United States.
Most car accident claims are settled without having to go to trial. Some cases are resolved through negotiations with the insurance company. Other times, our car crash attorneys will file a lawsuit on behalf of a client and begin the process of interrogatories and discovery. This involves asking questions and the taking of testimony. Often, the case will settle after a lawsuit has been filed but before trial. If the case does go before a Lee County court, our attorneys will be prepared to protect your best interests and seek maximum compensation.
Let an Auburn car accident lawyer fight to win your claim
If you've been injured in a collision, the insurance company might try to take advantage of you and pressure you into settling for less than what you deserve. Insurance companies are a business, and they don't profit by paying out large settlements to injured crash victims. They know that when you're hurt and expenses are starting to pile up, they can tempt you to settle for quick cash instead of an amount that will cover the actual cost of your collision.
Don't let them use you to pad their pockets, and don't let them push you around. Our Auburn car accident attorneys know how to handle insurance companies, and if they refuse to cooperate, our lawyers aren't afraid to battle for what you deserve in court. Take a stand and fight back with the help of an Auburn car accident lawyer. Contact the Mike Slocumb Law Firm in Auburn today for a free consultation.