Attorney in our Washington, D.C. office
Attorney Brian Jackson practices in our Washington, D.C. office at the Mike Slocumb Law Firm. Mr. Jackson is licensed to practice law in Maryland and Oklahoma. Mr. Jackson obtained his Bachelor of Science degree at St. John’s University in New York City. After graduating from St. John’s, Mr. Jackson obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Tulsa College of Law in Tulsa, Oklahoma. While in law school, Mr. Jackson was the President of his school’s Military and Government Law Society.
Prior to joining the Slocumb Law Firm, Mr. Jackson carved out a practice specialization in Privacy and Data Protection Law and worked with several multinational corporate clients. Mr. Jackson’s varied legal experience embodies an individual who embraces a diversity of skill.
- St. John’s University, B.S.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D.
- President, Military and Government Law Society
- Certified Information Privacy Program Expert and Manager
- European Union and United States