Denver Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Fighting for Injured Riders
Our personal injury attorneys can get you full compensation
If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle crash due to negligence, our Denver motorcycle accident lawyers can get you fair compensation through aggressive and effective representation. The Mike Slocumb Law Firm has secured more than $200 million and counting for personal injury victims in Denver and all over the country. Find out what a knowledgeable and experienced Denver motorcycle accident attorney can do for you. Contact us today for your free case evaluation.
There are many scenic routes to travel on a motorcycle in Colorado, which is just one reason why the motorcycle community in Denver is so passionate about riding. Taking a motorcycle out on the open road can make you feel alive, but it doesn’t come without risks. That’s because along with being much smaller than other vehicles on the road, motorcycles don’t have a roof, doors, or the structural support to offer the same protection as a standard passenger vehicle.
Studies show that compared to the occupants of a car, motorcyclists are about 30 times more likely to die in the event of a crash. Statistics also show that those who do get into motorcycle accidents typically suffer some kind of injury – with head injuries being the most common.
Unfortunately, no matter how careful you are when riding your motorcycle in Denver, you could be seriously injured in a crash that isn’t your fault. Some common ways another driver can cause a motorcycle accident include:
- Speeding and other types of reckless driving, such as tailgating
- Texting and driving
- Talking on the phone
- Driving into the path of a motorcyclist who has the right of way
- Recklessly changing lanes or failing to yield when merging into traffic
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or prescriptions
- Dooring (when a motorcycle rider collides with an open car door)
Some of the most common motorcycle accident injuries include:
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries, such as concussions
- Spinal cord damage that may result in partial or permanent paralysis
- Internal organ damage
- Neck and back injuries
- Fractured or broken bones
- Road rash
- Biker’s arm (nerve damage)
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost limbs
If you’ve been hurt on your motorcycle, contact our Denver motorcycle accident attorneys immediately so our caring and compassionate legal team can get started on your case right away. You may be entitled to a substantial payout, but you need to act fast to protect your rights.
How can a motorcycle accident attorney help you?
No one should ever expect to get injured in a motorcycle accident caused by someone else, which is one reason why a bad crash can turn your whole life upside down. On top of being injured, out of work, stuck with piles of medical bills, and stressed out about your future, you could be struggling to get anywhere with the insurance company.
Let our law firm help you get back on track. Our Denver motorcycle accident lawyers understand the obstacles injured riders face due to the unfair stereotype that all motorcyclists are daredevils who take unnecessary risks. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- All your medical expenses, including the cost of future care
- Lost wages from missed time at work
- Loss of earning capacity
- Replacement services, such as childcare and housecleaning
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages (in certain cases only)
Whether you suffered a traumatic brain injury or a severe case of road rash, our Denver motorcycle accident attorneys can:
- Collect physical evidence from the crash scene and interview eyewitnesses
- Analyze police reports
- Consult with experts who can reconstruct your accident
- Handle negotiations with the insurance company and advocate for your best interests
- Take your claim to court, if necessary
Don’t lose out on your one chance for maximum compensation. The longer you wait to take legal action, the more you run the risk of missing out on the payout you deserve.
Let a Denver motorcycle accident lawyer deliver justice
When you’ve been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash, it’s critical that you take steps to protect your rights and hold the responsible party accountable. You don’t want to end up having to pay out of pocket for someone else’s negligent actions or leave money on the table by accepting an unrealistic settlement offer.
Let our Denver motorcycle accident attorneys fight for you. Our legal team has the knowledge and experience to handle every aspect of your claim. No matter how straightforward or complicated your case seems, we can fight for the compensation you’re entitled to. See how the Mike Slocumb Law Firm can help you. Contact us today for your free case evaluation.