Gregory R. Buchanan, An Attorney In Our Auburn Office
Attorney Gregory R. Buchanan practices in our Auburn office at the Slocumb Law Firm. Greg's law practice focuses primarily on personal injury accidents, including car crashes, trucking accidents and wrongful death cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Greg was a private practice attorney with his own firm. He received his undergraduate and master degree from Jacksonville State University and his Juris Doctor from Birmingham School of Law, with Honors.
Contact our law firm to schedule a free case evaluation with Greg or one of our other, experienced personal injury lawyers in Auburn or one of our other offices nationwide, including our Mobile, Alabama office.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- Jacksonville State University
- Birmingham School of Law
- Alabama State Bar, member
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association