CHARLES W. BEENE
Managing attorney for Alabama
Charley Beene is the managing attorney for the firm’s Alabama offices. Charley’s law practice focuses primarily on serious personal injury, including car crashes, trucking accidents, vicarious and premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Beene was a commercial banker and regulatory compliance attorney in Birmingham, AL. He received his undergraduate degree from Auburn University and his Juris Doctor from Birmingham School of Law, with Honors.
Additionally, Mr. Beene handles litigation cases against railroad operators and violators, class action suits and multi district litigation. He is actively involved in litigating cases in many states throughout the country.
- Auburn University
- Birmingham School of Law
- District of Columbia
- The Poarch Band of the Creek Indians Tribal Court
- U.S. District Court For the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court For the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court For the Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court For the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court For Maryland
- U.S. District Court For the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court For the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court For the Western District of New York
- Alabama State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
Call or email today for a consultation.