Founding Attorney Michael W. Slocumb - Fighting for the Rights of the Injured in Alabama
Mike Slocumb is the senior partner and founder of Slocumb Law Firm, LLC. Mr. Slocumb limits his practice to personal injury litigation, including catastrophic automobile negligence claims, no-fault claims, medical malpractice, premises liability and nursing home negligence. Mr. Slocumb has successfully negotiated and tried multiple million dollar claims for victims of accidental injuries. Mr. Slocumb also has a long history of successful prosecutions against railroads.
Mr. Slocumb holds a bachelor of science degree from Auburn University and a juris doctorate degree from Samford University's Cumberland School of Law. He was admitted to the Alabama State Bar in 2003, to the State Bar of Georgia in 2004, the District of Columbia Bar in 2009 and most recently the Illinois State Bar in 2011. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Slocumb worked in Washington, D.C., for the late Senator Paul Coverdell (R. GA).
Today, Mr. Slocumb's trial practice spans the country. He is actively involved in litigating cases in Illinois, Alabama, Georgia, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and others. Mr. Slocumb is a zealous advocate for his clients while presenting their claims with honor and integrity.
- Auburn University, 1999
- Chi Phi Fraternity
- Who's Who
- Student Government Association
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, 2002
- Alabama State Bar (2003)
- State Bar of Georgia (2004)
- District of Columbia Bar (2009)
- Illinois State Bar (2011)
Affiliations & Memberships
- Alabama Association for Justice, Executive Committee ( Alabama Trial Lawyers Association)
- American Association for Justice
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- District of Columbia Bar Association, Member
- Alabama State Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Association for Justice
- Auburn University Talon Society
Call or email us today for a consultation.