Rachael Schexnailder, an Attorney in Our Birmingham Office
Rachael Schexnailder practices in our Birmingham office at the Mike Slocumb Law Firm. Rachael's law practice focuses primarily on personal injury accidents, including car crashes, trucking accidents and wrongful death cases.
Rachael began her legal career as a deputy prosecuting attorney. She later began work as a deputy public defender, where she focused her practice on defending major felony cases. After working in the criminal area of law for nine years, she began civil practice at a Birmingham-area insurance defense firm where she handled cases involving motor vehicle accidents, including both third party liability claims, as well as direct actions against insurance companies for uninsured/underinsured motorist claims, premise liability claims, worker’s compensation and insurance coverage.
She received her undergraduate degree from Louisiana State University in sociology and criminology with a minor in German. She received her Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center. Rachael also handles all aspects of the firm's aviation litigation.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D. and Bachelor of Civil Law
- Louisiana State University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals